Business Development Executive
• Maintaining relationship with prospective and existing corporate clients with key focus on Business Development.
• Understanding and getting brief from the client.
• Manage and track pipeline activities through contacts.
• Preparing proposals and presentations to be presented to Clients.
• Negotiation with client ensuring successful closure.
• Work with Business Unit Leads, to assure pre and post-sales activities are well coordinated.
• Monitor market Intelligence within the industry/competition in terms of
market development,new products, competitive activity, new customers etc.
• Create Business Opportunities in the assigned region.
• Ensure efficient & continuous information flow between sales and other corporate departments.
• Develop scalable and replicable sales processes.
• Develop new strategies for revenue growth, including market expansion, partnerships.
• Competitively address acquisition targets.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Flair for meeting people
· Candidates having business development experience in media are welcomed.
· Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
· Target oriented
· Candidate having approximately 2 years of experience in PR/Advertising firm.
· Should have experience in direct sales/alliances/partnership.
· Enterprise Sales experience, a must.
Best as per Industry
Mail your resume to